Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picasa 3

Today was a nice change from sitting in class and working on the computers. It was nice being able to walk around and take creative pictures of my group and myself. We came up with some other interesting ideas but the necessities were not there for us. After a while though, we were running out of ideas. The location we were in is relatively the same landscape.

Now thinking back on our journey, I realize there was a pattern. We all switched off thinking of ideas. All the ideas we each thought of didn’t end up being a picture for us. It ended up being a picture for someone else in the group who would look funny or all around better doing it. We also noticed we were taking turns using the camera to take a picture of someone.

Over all the pictures we took today, I do have a favorite and it wasn’t mine. Walking back we all saw a man working on the lawn and other landscape. We thought of how cool it would be to take a picture with the lawn blower on. So we had Carlos go ask him if he could borrow it for a picture. He was really nice and thought it was funny so he let Carlos wear it. Now we have an amazing picture of Carlos wearing his lawn blower.

When we got back we were to choose our favorite six. I’m very indecisive but I broke down and picked what I thought was the best. The uploading, on the other hand, was a little complicated at first. Once I started to explore for a couple of minutes, I had to ask for help. I was then shown how it was done and it really was a piece of cake! I really enjoyed this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment