Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Final Blog Entry

My experience in this class has been educating to say the least. This quarter we covered many different areas of both the MAC and the PC computers. I found this class very helpful when it came to learning on the MAC’s. Honestly before this class I didn’t have much experience on them. I also learned many new programs on the PC that I don’t normally use, such as, publisher and excel. Now that this class is basically to an end, I feel very accomplished with everything we have done. I must say we did a lot of work in this class. I think that at the time I felt like it was possibly too much. Today, however, I see that overall I am walking away knowing how to understand and operate the MAC and PC computers
.
In this class I believe that I was a hard worker. I wasn’t absent once nor tardy. I did all of my assignments to the full potential that I could. Also, I turned them in on time! I worked through the chapters when asked and looked back over them for the midterm. When we were asked to work in groups I tried very hard to keep the group on task yet having fun. Overall, I’d say I worked very hard to receive the grade that I have gotten so far, which is an “A”, and I intend to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment