Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Inside A Donut



My experience with YouTube has probably been limited to what it can do. If I am ever on YouTube I am searching for lyrics, music videos, dance videos, TV and movies. In the past, I have added my own videos just to see how YouTube works. Setting up an account is simple. But as far as using it goes I just save my favorites.

YouTube has definitely become a normal conversation in my life. It’s always, “well let’s post it to YouTube” or” have you seen that video of ‘such and such’ on YouTube?” The most ridiculous videos are able to be found on YouTube. It seems the more stupid they are the more popular they are just because stupidity is apparently funny.

In my experience YouTube is also a good way to get whatever your skill is out there. I know a lot of dancers that put up their videos to get noticed by the celebrity choreographers. In many cases, I have seen this work out well for them. It is also a good memory for whom ever in the long run. I’m sure it is the same for people who want to become a singer, musician, photographer, and of course becoming a film maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment