Wednesday, April 15, 2009

About Me

My Interest in Interior Design led me to pursue and Interior Design degree. I love to design both residential and commercial interiors. Large open multi-purpose residential rooms and upscale office spaces are some of my favorite design opportunities. The post modern and neoclassical architecture design styles capture my attention. I am always open to incorporating new ideas from other artists into my designs. The art in architecture is very important to consider when I am designing an interior space. I feel that the art becomes an integral part of the room. From time to time the art being used is very personal to the design as it belongs to the client. It is important to me to get to know my clientele on a more personal level. I specialize in customizing my design to fit my clients’ lifestyle, work place, and personal preferences. I focus on creating comfortable, functional environments for all occupants of the space. I enjoy using all types of materials and art work in unique ways to create interesting and exciting spaces. I believe that our external surroundings are a huge part of our individual environments. I am sensitive to the fact that we impact the world around us and encourage my clients to ‘Go Green’. I try to utilize ‘green’ materials whenever possible so that the exterior and interior areas become harmoniously intertwined. Whether the design project is large or small, commercial or residential, my clients’ satisfaction is my top priority. I am committed to working side by side with them to achieve this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment