Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three Things About Me

The three names I have been called:
• Coriandra
• Cori (not preferred)
• LP, which stands for little princess according to my parents

Three jobs:
• My current job Capezio
• Abercrombie and Fitch
• Substitute teacher for Inertia Dance Studio

Three places I have lived:
• Born in Mesa, Arizona
• Raised in Las Vegas
• I lived in Fort Collins, Colorado for a year

Three TV shows I am interested in at the moment:
• Gossip Girl
• Greek
• Roommates

Three places I have been to:
• Hawaii
• California
• Boston

Three people that email me:
• Sara
• Rianna
• Christopher

Three of my favorite foods:
• Steak
• Pizza
• Coffee ice cream with brownies mixed in from Coldstone

Three cars I have driven:
• Mustang
• F250 truck
• My Saturn Ion Coupe

Three things I am looking forward too:
• Swimming on Friday
• My trip to Boston to see my friend
• Lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment