Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Creating Music

Personally I am interested in relaxing songs. Anything that I can feel like nothing else is wrong or going on in the world is the music for me. If I could create songs I would create something for all the other people out there like me. Using acoustic guitars, pianos, and a little bit of drums would be the core of my music melodies.

All of my creations would not necessarily have or even need a singer. I would most likely add nature sounds to my music. I am really into yoga and pilates. The nature music would really key into the relaxation melody needed for these exercises. Because of the many yoga and pilates classes the music I listen too is different then what people would normally listen too. I think creating the music for these specific needs would really be exciting for me.

I don’t have any music experience at all but if I could learn I would hope people would feel the way I feel. Relaxing is very important in life. I would love to be able to spread around the opportunity of relaxation in music. With the soft and elegant music I would create, it should help with achieving this relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment